Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thinking about songs

I have already started thinking about the song I want to use for my music video and I have come up with a few ideas, but I really need to be 100% sure I want to do the one I choose because I will have to be working with it for the rest of the course and I will have to think about every second of it. These are some of the songs I have come up with:


  • You were my everything- Aviation
  • Memories- David Guetta
  • Heaven
  • PartyRock-LMFAO
  • Love the way you lie(part 2)-Rihanna and Eminem.
  • Stay wake-Example
  • Mumford and Sons-Winter winds
  • Opportunity- Pete Murray
However, I'm still thinking about more songs and which ones might match my style of music more. 

Some of the songs that really inspire me are:
  • The nicest thing-Kate Nash
  • Someone like you-Adele
  • Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
But I don't think I want my music video to be just like every love song everyone knows, I'm going to take ideas from each video and change them into my own ones. I will post some of the videos that really inspire me in other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment