Monday 19 September 2011

Chosen Song.

After a few days of thinking about my music video constantly, I have decided to make my video of a song called "Rain Over Me" by Pitbull feat Marc Anthony.  This song is obviously a "love" song but with a completly different style and bass. This song is not the "slow sad" song that people would listen to when they are upset. Rain Over Me has also reminded me of Bruno Mars' songs such a Just the Way You Are and the video I just think is amazing!


The idea of filming in the desert would be quite hard for me to do, but I think school campus will be fine.

The thing about this song I liked the most is the Spanish bits sang by Pitbull, which could look very good and different from all the other videos as some people I know could do it perfectly(Spanish is their first language).





Choosing this song doesnt mean im not going to use David Guetta's ideas from his videos in Memories, When love takes over and Where them girls at.





No comments:

Post a Comment