Thursday 15 September 2011

My own style of music

As you can see in all my posts I like completely different style of music. I dont actually have a certain style of music which would make this course way easier. Trying to find the right song to do my music video of is very difficult.Because I always listen to "love, cheesy" songs, but I don't think I want to do my video of it, but again I don't actually enjoy listening to beats so much! However, I still have time to think about other style of music such as "The Beatles", "Mumford and Sons".

I have spoken to some friends in the house about what song would be a good one to do and the have said "Memories" by David Guetta feat Kid Cudi:


I think this song could actually be really good because I do really like David Guetta and I know people would be more interested to be in my video more than if it was a "love" slow song.

No comments:

Post a Comment