Wednesday 14 September 2011

Some videos I have been inspired by

Bruno Mars-The Lazy song: This one inspires me because it is just really simply done, however it has a really hard choreography which must have taken long to create and learn.


Burno Mars- Just the way you are: I have particulary chosen this video because I think the effects used in it are AMAZING, it still looks very simple but the effect are great. The video is based in Bruno having a covnersation with the girl he loves, it shows everything to do with the song, close ups when talking about lips, eyes,etc.


PartyRock- LMFAO: with this one I just really like how everything is so complex and so well prepared. This choreaography is way more difficult than the one in "The lazy song", and with the song's tittle of this one you can already tell the video is going to be more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment