Tuesday 20 September 2011

Rain Over Me

To be able to use this song I have to contatc the Copyright company which is J Records ( http://www.rcamusicgroup.com/ ) but I can't find any offical email adress on the website so I am going to follow them on Twitter or like the link page on facebook and just write to them on that to seek their permision. This is what I am going to say when I write to them.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you in order to ask for permission to use one of your songs in my A2 Level Media Studies. The song is called Rain Over Me and it is by Pitbull ft Marc Anthony. The purpose of using this song is educational. I have to create a music video of a song I really like, and I decided to use yours. I can send you the video when I finish it by December time. if you wish to see it. 


Thank you very much,


Yours sincirely, 
Teresa Alba
Gordonstoun School.

No comments:

Post a Comment