Thursday 15 September 2011

Songs that inspire me

There are some songs that inspire me, but the videos don't. So I want to find a song that really inspires me and then I could make the video with ideas from others. I have attached some of the songs I really like and I'm inspired by.


You were my everything-Aviation: I am particulary inspired by this one because it has a sentimental value to me.


The nicest thing-Kate Nash: This song doesn't actually really inspired me, but I really like it and I thought that the song I choose could be something like this but not as slow as cheesy.


Now I am going to post some Spanish songs that really inspire me, and how the viedos are made. Some of them will be from a band/group I know really well and I have also seen the live which makes these songs mean more to me. These are the kind of songs I really enjoy listening to and I would like to do as my video, but I fully understand I can't because of the language. The other style of music I really like s called Regaetton and it's latino music.

This first one is called Que tal(How are you?)-Fondo Flamenco: this song is about a boy who is still inlove with his exgirlfriend and is trying to see how she feels.



This song is called "El ultimo Adios" which means The last goodbye, and it is just about the ex boyfriend feeling very down and missing her still. It's from the same band as the one above. Most of their songs are about the same girl.



This is a Spanish Latino song, it's called "te Olvidare" and that means I will forget about you. And tells the story of a boy trying to forget about his exgirlfriend, and how he will do it. It also talks about what the girl is going to do when he's over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment