Thursday 13 October 2011

PLANNING MY LOCATION.

As I have to film and make my video in school grounds, I have thought about filming most of it outside as we have such a beautiful campus, however, the weather has to be looked at really carefully so I can plan my final filming.

These locations are the ones I have thought about so far..

-The silent walk, for the girl to walk away and towards the guy.
-Side of the lake, for the two guys singing alone, no girls involved here, plus Pitbull and colour wash effets.

  

-South Lawn, Pitbull singing by himself at the beginning.

-Sixth form Centre to have the girls and boys "dirty" dancing, and talking. More privacy.



-Bar in Ghouse, when they're "letting go" and having fun with drinks.

These are most of my main locations, but of course, plan always change and I might and its most likely I will change my mind about some of them and will probably add new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment