Tuesday 4 October 2011

MY PERFECT AUDIENCE

Now that I have the chance to "create" my own perfect audience, I keep thinking about what I really want, but still not too sure about it. However, what I do want is the target audience to be between 16 and 19 year olds, I have explained already but this is because It hink that is when people are starting to grow up and might fully understand the music video and the things involved in it, therefore they would appreciate it more.
First of all, I would like my audience to dress normally, not too smart but not too casual or chavvie.
 For boys I would like them to wear jeans with a shirt and normal every day shoes. However, that doesnt mean I wouldnt like them to hear t-shirts and hoddies, I really would not mind that, in fact I dont mind what they wear as long as it is not just tracksuits, trainners and hoddies all the time. I would like them to be sporty and eat quite healthy, not just vegetables but not always junk food. They must be fun to be around and like to be around their friends, and not stay in and play computer games all day.

As in for girls, I want them to be dressed in casual clothes such as black tube skirts, a nice jumper and normal flat shoes. This is because girls can get too dressed up which I don't like as they think they are better than everyone else. I would like themt o be healthy, not sporty because they would just be too muscley but they must do some exercise. The food they eat should be healthy, but as said above, not just vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment