Wednesday 9 November 2011

STORY ARC.

I want my vieo to be based on love and passion between boys and girls, I want this because the reputation of the original characters can be seen as the one of players.
I am going to start my video with a long shot and stablishin shot of one of the male main part(Rob Luke) in a room with a girl(Emily Harbinson), the girls should be "playing hard to get". In this part, it is Rob singing by himself.
After the first few seconds, there will be a high angled extreme long shot of the other male main part(Alvaro Sanchez) signing outside, the location for this will be South Lawn. This will bring passion and interest to the video as Pitbull relates everything to do with his lyrics to girls, no matter how much of a player he is. Then another girl(Georgia Patterson) will be involved in the next few shots which will be close ups of her face and her walking down Silent walk(picture of it on locations). This will give my video a better feeling of passion-her walking away from him.
As all I want is passion in the video, I will try to make the video as exciting as I can by playing with different shots and having loads of effects such a colour wash, black and white, etc.
When Rob Luke sings, I would like it to mainly be close ups of his face because he has strong facial expressions. I will have various shots of the characters inside, such as in Ghosue having a "drink", or dancing with a different background.
I would also like to use some stop motion techniques such as when the two male parts sing
together.
When I film the school grounds with no characters in I would like it to be with bright lighting.
By the end of my music video I would like the girls to realise what Pitbull(Alvaro) is actually like.
The girls whould pretend that they are inlove" with the boys, so it gives passion to the video, but what the boys don't know is that they are all concerned of them.
Quick short shots editted together can always make videos more interesting and more exciting.
I have also given thought to giving completely different effects to the shots such as colour wash or making them brighter or dimmer.
They story line isnt too clear oir easy to understand because I didnt really want a proper story line to my video, I wanted it to seem like it was a "normal" day/phase for them to be playing girls around.


With these pictures I am trying to show the story line I would like to base my video on, the passion and the games the boys play with with girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment