Thursday 24 November 2011

playing with the effects

I am really behind with my filming, because whenever I need to film, my cast is doing something else, but I am experimenting with all the effects which will make things quicker when I actually edit the whole video!!!


I have also done tittles which will show the two main characters in the video : Robert Luke playing Marc Anthony, and Alvaro Sanchez playing Pitbull.  This will also show the name of the song which I think might be part of the promotion of the video because it is letting everyone know what the video is, and the name of the song.  Not any official videos show the name of the song and the name of the artistis which I think doesnt help while making the decision of whether to watch it or not. As done in my research, the artist play a very important part in the decisions, different artists attract different audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment