Wednesday 2 November 2011

CASTING.

-Pitbull will be Alvaro Sanchez because Pitbull sings some of the lyrics in Spanish, and Alvaro Sanchez is Spanish so obviously speaks the language. This will make the video look more real and more exciting. I have already spoken to him about it and he agrees with me, and as he is another Media Studies student he can help me through out the course.


-Marc Anthony will be Rob Luke, a guy in my year who takes Drama and Media, and has taken dance lessons before. He is also in the school choir which will make the filming easier as he wont be embarrassed or nervus to do it. I have chosen him because he could also help me make desicions for my video as he's quite expirienced. 



-Girl walking away will be Georgia Patterson because the brown hair makes them look quite similar and as she takes Drama as ALevel, I suppose she will be a great "actress"





-Girl with snake, I think this character could be Lella Soper, she is a good looking girl(key part of a music video) and she will be more than happy to do it.

-Girl in the black and white dress will be Imogen Ross, this is because they part these girls play in the video really match her personality. I think this is a good advantage I should take for my video. Not having to act so much can always help. 








-Girl in the pool will be Kaylin Cowie, but as we're in Scotland and the weather is too cold, I will not be taking any shots with girls in a pool. I believe Kaylin will be good na will meet people's expectations of having good looking characters in the video.





-Girl playing with Pitbull will be Emily Harbinson because the character matches her personality and that will make the filming easier. She's also a Media Studies student and could help when decision making and could let me know her opinion  while filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment