Monday 12 March 2012

Evaluation question 3.

What have you learned from your audience feedback?


Here I show the feedback I found on Yotube. It shows how many views I've had for my video which are 43 last time I checked. My video is most popular in Europe, mainly the UK.

Bellow, I have a video with some of my class mate's opinion on my video.


I have also attached a screenshot of the feedback i got from Facebook.







Overall, I can say that my video has been quite successful according to the feedback I got. However, there is still some bits I could have done better such as the better shots of the artists(this case Georgie, as she doesn't look her best). I learned that feedback is what people actually think of your video, like the feedback video says about mine, good editing, but could have been better, this is the truth. Another example is the lip sync by Rob, had feed back from both, video and Facebook saying that it was very good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment